Trusty Oak is giving a free marketing strategy to one (1) non-profit in 2018. All nominations must be submitted to Trusty Oak via this form.
All personal information submitted through the form is collected and sent to Trusty Oak, LLC. This information is not obtained by Facebook or any other third party. By completing this form, you consent to a complete release of Facebook, and this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
We value your privacy. Your personal information will be kept confidential and will never be sold to third parties. It will only be used for communications you request related to the services provided by Trusty Oak, LLC. By submitting this form you will also be added to our newsletter and can unsubscribe from within that at any time.
Requirements for All Nominees
- The nominee must be a non-profit that helps a local community in the United States.
- The nominee must have a 501(c)(3) tax exemption.
- The nominee must be based or headquartered in the United States.
- To nominate a non-profit organization to win a free marketing strategy, simply head over here and tell us why you think this non-profit should receive a free marketing strategy.
- Nominations will be accepted only from January 25, 2018, until February 22, 2018.
- All nominees will be displayed online for voting for an equal period of time.
- Voting will begin March 6, 2018, and end at 11:59 PM CST on March 29, 2018.
- One vote per person per day is permitted.
- The winner will be announced and contacted on April 3, 2018.
- No strings attached, no purchase required.
- If the winner does not claim their free marketing strategy by scheduling the initial discovery call within two weeks of our announcement, the marketing strategy will be awarded to the next runner-up. The runner-up and any subsequent runners-up will have two weeks to schedule an initial discovery call with a member of Trusty Oak before we attempt to contact the next runner-up and so on until the free marketing strategy has been claimed.